IEEE Projects for Students
( Powered by UNIQ Technologies )
( Powered by UNIQ Technologies )
I. ANDROID based CRYPTOGRAPHY
1. Reversible Image Steganography Scheme Based on a U-Net Structure. (IEEE 2019).
II. ANDROID based DATA MINING
1. Smart Manufacturing Scheduling with Edge Computing Using Multi-class Deep Q Network. (IEEE 2019).
2. Two-Channel Critically-Sampled Graph Filter Banks With Spectral Domain Sampling. (IEEE 2019).
3. Trustworthy Electronic Voting Using Adjusted Blockchain Technology. (IEEE 2019).
4. PPETD: Privacy-Preserving Electricity Theft Detection Scheme with Load Monitoring and Billing for AMI Networks. (IEEE 2019).
5. Fabrication and Charge Deduction based Sensitivity Analysis of GaN MOS-HEMT Device for Glucose, MIG, C-erbB-2, KIM-1 and PSA Detection. (IEEE 2019).
6. Technical Approaches to Chinese Sign Language Processing: A Review. (IEEE 2019).
7. Experiences with and in a Smart Campus for Optimizing Classroom Usage. (IEEE 2019).
8. A Process Model Collection and Gold Standard Correspondences for Process Model Matching. (IEEE 2019).
III. ANDROID based SURVEILLANCE
1. How Beneficial Is Social Media for Business Process Management? A Systematic Literature Review. (IEEE2019).
2. Choice of Application Layer Protocols for Next Generation Video Surveillance using Internet of Video Things. (IEEE 2019).
3. Real-Time Ambulance Redeployment: A Data-Driven Approach. (IEEE2019).
IV. ANDROID based CLOUD COMPUTING
1. Self-Optimizing and Self-Programming Computing Systems: A Combined Compiler, Complex Networks, and Machine Learning Approach. (IEEE 2019).
2. A Graph based Clustering Approach for Relation Extraction from Crime Data (IEEE 2019).
3. Efficient Test Case Generation for Thread-Safe Classes. (IEEE 2019).
V. ANDROID based WEB SERVICES
1. Profile-guided Three-phase Virtual Resource Management for EnergyEfficiency of Data Centers. (IEEE 2019).
VI. ANDROID based IMAGE PROCESSING
1. Perceiving Motion from Dynamic Memory for Vehicle Detection in Surveillance Videos (IEEE 2019).
VII. ANDROID based REAL TIME APPLICATION SYSTEMS
1. The Key Factors in Adopting an Electronic Records Management System (ERMS) in the
Educational Sector: A UTAUT-Based Framework (IEEE 2019).
2. To have your cake and eat it? A two-period model for retailers’ mixed bundling or reserved product pricing strategies in response to supplier encroachment (IEEE 2019).
3. China Digital Radio (CDR) System and Its Application in Emergency Broadcasting. (IEEE 2019).
4. Based Multiple Heterogeneous Wearable Sensors : A smart Real-Time HealthMonitoring Structured for Hospitals Distributor (IEEE 2019).
5. Visualization of Cultural Heritage Collection Data: State of the Art and Future Challenges.(IEEE 2019).
6. An Integrated Event Summarization Approachfor Complex System Management. (IEEE 2019).
7. TourSense: A Framework for Tourist Identification and Analytics Using Transport Data. (IEEE 2019).
8. New Development of Online Retail in China and the Associated (Accounting) Challenges. (IEEE 2019).
9. Online food service using location based system. (IEEE 2019).
10. Online bike service using location based system. (IEEE 2019).
11. E-commerce based base shopping application. (IEEE 2019).
12. Timetabled Management System using android application. (IEEE 2019).
VIII. ANDROID based ARTIFICIAL INTELLEGENCE
1. Augmenting Dialogue Response Generation with Unstructured Textual Knowledge (IEEE 2019).
IX. ANDROID based NETWORKING
1. Dynamic Transaction Management for System Level Quality-of-Service in Mobile APs (IEEE 2019).
X. ANDROID based EMBEDDED
1. Real-Time Ambulance Redeployment: A Data-Driven Approach (IEEE 2019).
2. Nanoscale Sensor-based Tunneling Carbon Nanotube Transistor for Toxic Gases
Detection: A First-Principle Study (IEEE 2019).
3. Short-range Non-bending Fully Distributed Water/Humidity Sensors (IEEE 2019).
4. A Novel Smart Energy Theft System (SETS) for IoT based Smart Home (IEEE 2019).
5. Curriculum Learning for Speech Emotion Recognition From Crowdsourced Labels (IEEE 2019).
6. A Pitaya Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Monitor for Environmental Sunlight IntensityDetection (IEEE 2019).
7. Road Edge Detection in All Weather and Illumination via Driving Video Mining (IEEE 2019).