JAVA/J2EE Complete Course Package
( Powered by UNIQ Technologies )
We provide you excellent training on various fields that enables you to have hands on experience on you getting placed
Our training programmmes will let you fetch a good career opportunity in the appropriate fields and makes you unique from the outside world.
We are available to help you 24/7 on all queries and assistance on Java Courses for your convenience.
JAVA Course – 100% Practical Training
Java is an object-oriented language that enables you to create real world applications. The course provides an introduction to object-oriented concepts and its implementation in Java technology programs. It covers the programming concepts and principles such as encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism and object association. This course also covers the fundamentals of Java programming language such as variables, literals, access specifiers and modifiers
J2EE – This course module introduces J2EE for Web application development. JavaServer Pages (JSP) and servlets the key Web technologies defined in the J2EE platform.
JDBC – The course covers JDBC and deals with accessing and querying a database using JDBC and how to perform transaction management, batch updates and retrieval of metadata information using JDBC.
Oracle – Concepts of relational and object relational databases, SQL programming language, create and maintain database objects and to store, retrieve, and manipulate data.
Java Training Program Contents:
- Java Fundamentals
- Classes & Object
- Scanner Input and Introducing Data Types and Operators
- Conditional Operations & Routines
- A Closer Look at Methods and Classes
- Inheritance, Abstraction & Polymorphism
- Packages & Interfaces
- Exception Handling
- I/O Applets
- String Handling
- Java util Collection framework
- G.U.I Designing
- MVC Architecture
- Java Servlet
- Oracle 10g
- DML, DDL, DCL and TCL
- Functions, Procedures & Packages
Weekday, Weekend & Fast-track
Real Time Project Work
- IDE -Eclipse & NetBeans
- Tools -XML Spy & PL/SQL Developer
- Training: 60 hours – 30 Days (2 hours/day).
- Project Work: 20 Hours – 10 Days (2 hours/day)
- A candidate will get a “Certificate in Java Programming Language”
- A candidate will get a “Certificate Program in Advanced Java SE Programming for Web Development”.
- A candidate will get a “Certificate for Successful Project Completion”