Projects for Students
( Powered by UNIQ Technologies )
We provide you excellent training on various fields that enables you to have hands on experience on you getting placed
Our training programmmes will let you fetch a good career opportunity in the appropriate fields and makes you unique from the outside world.
We are available to help you 24/7 on all queries and assistance on civil projects for your convenience.
Projects For Civil Engineering
I. DESIGN & ANALYSIS
- Planning and Designing of school building
- Planning and Designing of marriage hall
- Planning and Designing of multi-story apartment building
- Planning and Designing of industrial building
- Planning and Designing of supermarket building
- Planning and Designing of auditorium building
- Planning and Designing of airport terminal building
- Planning and Designing of police station building
- Planning and Designing of office building
- Planning and Designing of single bedroom residential building
- Planning and Designing of railway station
- Planning and Designing of airport hanger
- Design of wastewater treatment plant
- Planning and Designing of the earth quake resistant building using e-tabs.
- Planning and Designing of overhead circular water tank
- Design of a rotary intersection in city junction
- Planning and Designing of bank building
- Planning and Designing of hospital building
- Planning and Designing of higher secondary school building
- Planning and Designing of panchayat union office building
- Planning and Designing of modern bus stand
- Planning and Designing of girder bridge
- Design and Planning of a mall
- Design and Analysis of govt / private warehouse
- Design of pedestrian subway at a metro traffic junction
Click Here To Know Project Details
II. COMPOSITE EXPERIMENT ANALYSIS
- Experimental study on self-compacting concrete using ggbs and fly-ash
- Experimental investigation on recycled aggregate concrete
- A study on effects of lightweight aggregates on compressive and flexural strength of concrete
- Experimental study on utilization of blast furnace slag in concrete
- Study on strength behavior of concrete using foundry dust in fine aggregate
- Behavior of concrete beams with coconut shell as coarse aggregates
- Experimental studies on the influence of the size of the aggregate in the Compressive strength of concrete.
- Study on the behavior of concrete partially replacing quartz sand as fine Aggregate.
- Project on partial replacement of cement with marble powder.
- Concrete aggregates from discarded Tyre rubber
- Riverbed uncrushed aggregates for Concrete
- Effect of different curing methods on the compressive strength of concrete
- Experimental investigation in developing low-cost concrete from Paper Industry waste
- Partial replacement of beach sand as fine aggregate for concrete
- Project on partial replacement of cement with brick powder
- Compressive behavior of steel Fiber reinforced concrete at High Temperatures
- Effect of partial replacement of sand with municipal solid waste ash The strength of concrete
- Study on infiltration rate on different soils
- Studies on soil stabilization by using Bagasse ash
- Effect of reinforcing soil with waste plastic fiber
- Compressive strength development of blended cement concretes containing Portland cement, fly ash and met kaolin.
- Fly ash brick with addition of lime and quarry dust
- Lightweight burnt bricks using rice husk and sawdust
- An experimental investigation on the strength properties of bacterial Concrete with fly ash.
- Inclusion of coconut coir fiber in soil mixed with Fly ash.
UNIQ Technologies is one of the best project centers in Chennai, Coimbatore and Tirunelveli.
Successively,As UNIQ has been started by MNC employees they visibly tend to know the importance of students and their ideas while pursuing their final year projects. The ultimate route which keeps UNIQ at No.1 in the list is that, we at no time pack-and-move the project to the students but we make sure the student would follow with the hands-on experience on their project.
It’s not that Final year project should get out of the trail after completing the final viva, it must follow during their interviews he/she appears and so the only means to attain this, they must associate with the project. Among all the project centers you could find a solution for all your technical problems and implementation problem.